Schoolcomms Application Download
If you have previously installed Schoolcomms, you will need to reinstall. This is quite straightforward:
- Close Schoolcomms and SIMS.
- Go to Control Panel, Add/Remove programs and uninstall Schoolcomms.
- Return here www.schoolcomms.com/download and click on the button above to download version 9.0. This will automatically install the Microsoft .NET4 framework for you if it is not already present. NB: You may need administrative privileges for this.
- Install Schoolcomms and follow the on screen instructions.
Alternative resources for NETWORK-WIDE DEPLOYMENT:
The following pre-requisite(s) is required in order for Schoolcomms to work:
The latest Schoolcomms Windows Installer (MSI) package can be downloaded from here
If you have any problems or queries you can contact us on email@example.com or on 0844 445 7147.
Version 9.0H has some great new benefits to help you:
- Reply to received messages from within the Schoolcomms inbox
- For Premium licence holders- bulk send your SIMS reports out by email
- For Premium licence holders- save inbound and outbound messages into the SIMS communication log
- Send messages by App or SMS- Save money on your text credits by sending app messages
- Parent Contact Dashboard- a summary of your current take up rates for email, text, app and School Gateway
- New messaging groups- making it easier for you to improve your contact details and target your communications
Schoolcomms is designed to be installed on individual workstations. If you do not understand any part of the installation instructions, please get help from your usual IT support staff or from our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1GHz Intel Pentium-class processor.
- 512 megabytes (MB) of RAM, 1024 MB recommended.
- 30 MB of hard disk space required.
- Screen resolution of 1024 x 768 or greater.
- File name: setup.exe
- Initial download size: 422kb
- Date published: 20/11/2013
- Version 9.0H