Schoolcomms Application Download
If you have previously installed Schoolcomms, you will need to reinstall. This is quite straightforward:
- Close Schoolcomms and SIMS.
- Go to Control Panel, Add/Remove programs and uninstall Schoolcomms.
- Return here www.schoolcomms.com/download and click on the button above to download version 9.1. This will automatically install the Microsoft .NET4 framework for you if it is not already present. NB: You may need administrative privileges for this.
- Install Schoolcomms and follow the on screen instructions.
Alternative resources for NETWORK-WIDE DEPLOYMENT:
The following pre-requisite(s) is required in order for Schoolcomms to work:
The latest Schoolcomms Windows Installer (MSI) package can be downloaded from here
If you have any problems or queries you can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0844 445 7147.
Version 9.1A has some great new benefits to help you:
- Online Reporting, is available to all schools, and enables you to share attendance, behaviour, achievement, timetable data and contact details with parents, students and staff via the free School Gateway smartphone app – as well as via the School Gateway website
- SIMS Import Scheduler, enabling you to schedule your Schoolcomms SIMS Import at a specific date and time
Schoolcomms is designed to be installed on individual workstations. If you do not understand any part of the installation instructions, please get help from your usual IT support staff or from our support team at email@example.com
- 1GHz Intel Pentium-class processor.
- 512 megabytes (MB) of RAM, 1024 MB recommended.
- 30 MB of hard disk space required.
- Screen resolution of 1024 x 768 or greater.
- File name: setup.exe
- Initial download size: 422kb
- Date published: 17/03/2014
- Version 9.1A