Position: Customer Engagement Manager, 08:30 – 16:30, Monday – Friday, Term Time Only
Salary: £15,750 - £19,250 (FTE: £18,000 - £22,000 per annum)
Schoolcomms is an exciting IT solutions company that has enjoyed phenomenal growth over the last few years. We provide innovative communication and online-payment solutions to schools across the UK and pride ourselves on the quality of our products and services and excellent customer relationships. Improved communication with parents and students is a top priority for schools and is being driven by Government recommendations. The next few years provide a huge opportunity for expansion and to enhance our reputation as a first-class supplier in Education.
Summary and Main Purpose:
Customer Engagement is vital to ensure our customers are getting great value from Schoolcomms. We’re looking for an enthusiastic and optimistic person to join the team. Their main purpose is to spend time with our customers, via the telephone, to drive usage: with the clear objective of reducing customer churn and increasing transaction volume from our existing customer base.
The applicant will be an integral member of the Customer Engagement Team, providing assistance and guidance to our customers. For the right applicant this position will offer the opportunity to grow within the company, undertaking other roles and responsibilities over time.
Nature of work undertaken:
• Contact schools with low Schoolcomms usage to reduce churn risk and drive usage.
• Create development plans and work with customers over a period of time to increase overall customer health.
• Encourage schools to increase parental sign up, and expand their use of Schoolcomms.
• Plan and design email campaigns targeting subsets of users based on usage and licence types.
• Resolve contract queries, undertake in-depth account reviews and build ongoing relationships with key contacts.
• Help to organise and run regular webinars, offering refresher training to many customers at once.
• Acquire and maintain current knowledge of relevant product offerings, support & training policies, and methods of support & training delivery.
Required Personal skills and qualifications:
- Aptitude for providing positive customer service
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- Clear friendly telephone manner
- Proven customer service/account management skills
- Strong problem solving skills with proven resourcefulness in high-pressure situations
- Strong knowledge of MS Windows, and MS Office
- Prior related work experience
- Practical experience troubleshooting IT systems
- Technical support or telephone training experience
- Experience working with schools/Local Authorities