Position: Training Consultant
Hours: 8:30am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday, Term time plus 5 weeks (45 weeks)
Salary: £16,666 - £21,568 (FTE: £17,000 - £20,000 per annum)
Schoolcomms is looking to expand the customer training team. The successful applicant(s) will assist customers with the implementation, functionality, and use of their school communication system.
Schoolcomms is an exciting IT solutions company that has enjoyed phenomenal growth over the last few years. We provide innovative communication and online-payment solutions to schools across the UK and pride ourselves on the quality of our products and services and excellent customer relationships. Improved communication with parents and students is a top priority for schools and is being driven by Government recommendations. The next few years provide a huge opportunity for expansion and to enhance our reputation as a first-class supplier in Education.
- Provide detailed telephone training sessions for new and existing customers, ensuring that customers are sufficiently trained and confident with all aspects of the product
- Create and enable accounts for new customers and update account information within internal CRM systems
- Help to organise and run regular webinars, training a large number of customers at once
- Acquire and maintain current knowledge of relevant product offerings, support & training policies, and methods of support & training delivery
- Help the rest of the Schoolcomms team by providing a level of internal training and support relating to the software
- Help to drive system usage amongst customers to ensure they are fully utilising the system
Nature of work undertaken:
The applicant will be an integral member of the Training Team, providing quality telephone training sessions, customer service and technical support, with excellent interpersonal skills, timeliness, technical expertise, and commitment to the satisfaction of customers. Duties include providing in depth telephone training sessions, assisting customers in resolving user queries and troubleshooting technical problems as well as offering support and training to colleagues. For the right applicant this position will offer the opportunity to grow within the company, undertaking other roles and responsibilities over time. The role is office based but the position holder may occasionally be requested to travel onsite for installations, training or other on-site support if needed.
Required Personal skills and qualifications:
- Aptitude for providing positive customer service
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- Clear friendly telephone manner
- Strong problem-solving skills with proven resourcefulness in high-pressure situations
- Strong knowledge of MS Windows, and MS Office
- Foundation Degree, HND or Degree in IT or similar field
- Prior related work experience
- Practical experience troubleshooting IT systems
- Proven customer service/account management skills
- Technical support or telephone training experience