Customer Support Analyst (term time only)
Support team, Bude
Schoolcomms is a leading provider of parental engagement software for schools, including messaging, payments and after school club solutions. Systems span across a bespoke desktop client and websites for schools, to websites and native iOS / Android applications for parents.
We benefit from being part of the ParentPay group, the market leader in school-payments solutions, who are actively investing in both the Schoolcomms products and development team.
As well as exciting new products, we have several projects planned to add innovative new functionality to our already successful applications to meet the ever-evolving needs of schools and parents.
Customer Support Analyst – Schoolcomms, Bude, Cornwall
8:30am – 4:30pm Term Time Only (40 weeks)
£17,420 – £20,033 (Full-time equivalent: £20,000 to £23,000 per annum)
The successful applicant will be an integral member of the Support Team, providing quality customer service and technical support, with excellent interpersonal skills, timeliness, technical expertise, and commitment to the satisfaction of customers. Duties include assisting customers in resolving user queries and troubleshooting technical problems as well as offering support to colleagues. For the right applicant this position will offer the opportunity to grow within the company, undertaking other roles and responsibilities over time. The role is office based and full training is provided.
- Provide accurate and creative solutions to software difficulties to ensure customer satisfaction
- Acquire and maintain current knowledge of relevant product offerings, support policies and methods of support delivery
- Provide proactive training to customers to reduce inbound support in the longer term
- Customers are supported effectively and are confident with all aspects of the product
- Help to drive system usage amongst customers to ensure they are fully utilising the system
- Help the rest of the Schoolcomms team by providing a level of internal support relating to the software
- Aptitude for providing positive customer service
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- Clear friendly telephone manner
- Strong problem-solving skills with proven resourcefulness in high-pressure situations
- Strong knowledge of MS Windows, and MS Office
- Foundation Degree, HND or Degree in IT or similar field
- Prior related work experience
- Practical experience troubleshooting IT systems
- Proven customer service/account management skills
- Technical support experience
You will be provided with support and exceptional training during your induction period to get you up to speed. To assist in further self-improvement, we will also provide you with access to other training resources.
Schoolcomms and the ParentPay Group offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- 25 days annual leave plus statutory public holidays
- Company matched auto-enrol pension scheme*
- Group life insurance at 4 x annual salary*
- Option to join the company private health scheme*
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Flexible working hours available
- 37.5 hours per week during in term-time only
* Terms and conditions apply.
Shortlisted applications will be reviewed by the Hiring Manger towards the end of September, with a view to conducting interviews at the end of September or early October. Please do apply now to be considered for the shortlist.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV and Cover Letter to our Internal Recruiter Emma Ainsley at email@example.com