We’ve been integrated with SIMS for many years now...
You can run Schoolcomms from within SIMS – either from the Focus menu, or from the Student Details screens. When you start using Schoolcomms, you’ll get new ‘Send message’ buttons on the SIMS student screens – and also in the areas dealing with Behaviour Management, SEN and Exclusions.
Our data integration isn’t about exporting details from your school MIS and then importing them into Schoolcomms. Nor do you need to key in parents details (or get someone else to do it for you). With Schoolcomms, you can automatically update any changes you’ve made in SIMS – it’s massively time saving!
- ‘Send Message’ buttons in SIMS
- Messages can be sent to individuals or groups
- All SIMS groups are available, including user-defined groups and groups for dealing with pre-admission students
- Dynamic access to absence information in SIMS
- Automatic write-back of reasons for absence into SIMS Attendance
- Write back to communication log in SIMS
- Exam and curriculum timetables
- Behaviour and achievement notifications
- SIMS Assessment Manager and profile reports
- SIMS Dinner Money integration
- Wildcard feature allows for mail merge of key data