Managing GDPR Compliance in Schools
GDPRiS can make a real difference to your school
Nearly 3,000 schools currently use our GDPRiS platform to monitor and manage their data protection compliance which is why we believe we are placed perfectly to help your school or MAT organise your data processing activities and save you time and money.
Joining our growing community of schools will give you:
- Peace of mind, with a clear pathway to compliance, along with the resources to support it
- Clarity and guidance on what the law requires of your school
- Unlimited advice and support via email and phone
- Practical tools and templates
- Helps schools achieve the key requirements mandated for compliance
- Drives a whole-school approach to data protection
- Embeds Data protection by design and by default in schools
GDPRiS achieves this by providing schools with:
- Quick-view dashboard to track compliance
- More than 3,500 pre-populated data maps and supporting compliance information
- Fast, efficient reporting and management of Data Breaches, SARs, FOIs
- Pre-filled Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA) templates and guidance
- Comprehensive auditing tools that deliver evidence-based accountability
- Role-based staff training and awareness resources
On average, small schools using GDPRiS for mapping data flows alone saved in excess of 200 hours of staff time and large schools in excess of 700 hours!
GDPRiS is more than just a piece of software, we share good practice across our community equipping all school staff with the knowledge and confidence to handle personal data securely and the reassurance that they are doing everything they can to safeguard the children in their care – making your school a safer place to learn.
Learn more about GDPRiS – watch the video
For more information about GDPRiS and how it can help schools become GDPR compliant, please fill in the form below