Record injuries, illnesses, near misses and staff or visitor incidents using simple, compliant and easy-to-use online forms
Communicate with parents and staff with instant notifications. Medical Tracker will automatically keep a full audit trail of all communication
Easily access all student medical history stored within your MIS.
Insights and reports
Report on location, regular first aid room visitors, serious incidents and more. Gain actionable insights that help to improve the safety of students, staff and visitors to your school.
Track medication expiry
Track and receive notifications on specific medication expiry dates.
Manage medical conditions
Safeguard students by sharing life-saving information, track prescribed medication and monitor medicine expiry dates with Medical Tracker.
Lateral Flow Test Register
Save time and simplify recording results with our easy-to-use centralised software, designed to help schools manage staff and student test results. Tests are submitted online so that all data is available live and admin is kept to a minimum.
- Automated Email Alerts – Set-up automated email alerts for specific staff members when positive or void results are submitted to ensure the necessary follow-up actions can take place in a timely manner.
- DFE Reports – Reports have been created to simplify the process with all required reporting to the DfE.
- Test Kit Tracking – Test strip IDs can be entered when Lateral Flow Test results are being submitted. Reports can be filtered and created based on these IDs allowing follow up advice if guidance changes. The mobile and desktop view allows students and staff to easily record their test strip IDs.
- Submit from Your Mobile – Students and staff can submit their results in seconds through the simple mobile view in under 60 seconds.
- Automated Reminders – Automated email reminders can be set-up to remind staff and parents/carers to submit their lateral flow test result. Within Medical Tracker’s centralised view you can filter reports to also manually check if any lateral flow test submittals have been missed.
- Follow Up Instantly with Advice – As well as automated email alerts for positive and void results you can also add ‘Advice’ within Medical Tracker which will automatically be sent to the staff member or the parents/carers of the student. A record of the advice given is stored against the lateral flow test for future reference.
25,000 school staff use Medical Tracker to manage first aid, medication and medical conditions in their school – watch a five minute overview below to find out why.
What do our customers think?
Cuckoo Hall were looking for a system to enable easy and precise access to student medical records. They needed to produce accurate reports for the Headteacher, Governors and Partners.
They also needed to ensure they were well prepared for their upcoming Ofsted inspection and could provide a thorough breakdown of school incidents if required.
We were particularly impressed with how easy it was to create reports to answer all the questions Ofsted asked during an inspection
Interested in finding out more or signing up for a 14 day free trial?